Jump to content

Question on endorsing an RN license to California

kotkot_19 kotkot_19 (New) New

Hello there!

Im a foreign nurse graduate and I applied for RN in California. Just like the others, I received my BRN letter and need to do makeover classes on MS and OB. I am currently applying schools around here for the makeover classes. However, I plan not to waste time. So while waiting, I applied to Hawaii for RN.

If Il get lucky enough to get my RN license there and if I am to endorse it to California, do you guys have any idea if California will ask for my school records again?? I am hoping not cause I already submitted before and thats why I needed to take OB anD MS too. Plus, I dont wanna request my credentials again from my country. 😩

Pls help. i dont wanna go crazy ☺️

Silverdragon102, BSN

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC. Has 32 years experience.

Moved to the Nurse Registration forum

If you have met BON requirements by doing the courses requested and it is within 3 years you shouldn't have to resend transcripts. If after 3 years you may have to as usually the BRN destroys file if it has been inactive for 3 or more years

Thank you for replying! Yes, I am planning on completeing my courses (OB and MS) and endorsing my RN license to Cali within 3 years the BON gave me. â˜ºï¸í ½í¹Œí ¼í¿¼


By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.