1. LSU parking for sure...used to not be an issue, but with all the new hospital construction it's impossible.
2. Stay ahead of the game...do not cram it doesn't work and you want the retention.
3. Stay away from negative people...all the time you spend complaining is less time you have to study. Not to say you won't need to blow off steam with your fellow classmates, just don't get stuck.
4. Comfortable shoes for clinicals.
5. Bring your lunch whenever you can...they only serve stadium food on 7.
6. Getting a study group together now is pointless...you may not be on the same team.
7. Stockpile patience, you'll need it.
8. Take care of yourself...relax when it's time to relax and study when it's time to study. Exercise if you can. Don't work if you can afford not to do so.
Graduating in 2 days and I had a great CSON experience, but I'm pretty easy going and studied my butt off. Met friends for life!