Jump to content


Registered User

Activity Wall

  • RecruiterHawaii last visited:
  • 2


  • 0


  • 1,118


  • 0


  • 0


  1. RecruiterHawaii

    Canadian wanting to work in HI

    No. If you get a job offer, you can get a "conditional license" from the Hawaii Board that will allow you to acquire work authorization from US Immigration, and then an SSN. With copies of both of those in-hand the Hawaii Board will remove those conditions and allow you to start work. It's a tough process.
  2. RecruiterHawaii

    Foreign nurse wanting to work in Hawaii!

    There are no visas for nurses to work anywhere in the USA right now, except if you are from Canada or Mexico. Even though you get licensed and do the CGFNS and exam thing, and get a job offer you cannot work in the hospitals in Hawaii. We are hoping that there will be more visas available in October. Sorry, but that is the reality right now.