I think they got behind due to corona and just haven’t fully finished processing all the applications, I think they’d still tell us admissions even if they were waiting to hear how fall is done, it changes the delivery of the courses but not how many people get into the program. I just wish they gave us a tentative date and emailed us if it changed.
Yes, the last email I posed on here from this morning is from the advisor. I just called and they won’t even give a tentative date, they just keep saying there is things out of their control and they are hoping to release them soon. They said they know it’s frustrating but they are trying to get them out as fast as they can.