I talked to Connie, the Allegheny Secretary and she was supposed to be getting Ms. Bey to fix my Hep B. I also sat in the phone on hold with CB for 40 minutes to be told all they could do was put in a request to expedite. Does anyone know if the deadline if July 24th is set by the school or CB? The rep for CB had no idea. He was ZERO help. Ugh. Now I'm really nervous bc if they reject anything tomorrow I'm screwed.