Did you know that studies link CCRN/CCRN-K/CCRN-E certification with higher levels of clinical knowledge, skill and expertise, and that, in turn, improves patient outcomes?
CCRN/CCRN-K/CCRN-E certification not only helps you update your acute/critical care nursing knowledge but also allows you to apply it in clinical practice and elevate patient care.
Whether you are responsible for direct care, remote care or influencing the care of acutely/critically ill patients, this comprehensive online review course provides the tools you need to confidently prepare for the CCRN (Adult), the CCRN-K (Adult) or the CCRN-E (Adult) exam.
Authors/Facilitators/Presenters & Credentials
- Barbara “Bobbi” Leeper, MN, RN, RN-BC, CNS-MS, CCRN, FAHA
- Carol Rauen, MS, RN, RN-BC, PCCN, CCRN, CEN
- Mary Kay Bader, MS, RN, CCRN, CNRN, CCNS, FAHA
- CCRN – Nurses who provide direct care to acutely/critically ill adult patients
- CCRN-K – Nurses who influence the care delivered to acutely/critically ill adult patients, but do not primarily or exclusively provide direct care
- CCRN-E – Nurses who work in a teleICU setting, monitoring and caring for acutely/critically ill adult patients from a remote location
This in-depth web-based course offers an overview of the current test plans for the CCRN (Adult), CCRN-K (Adult) or CCRN-E (Adult) exams including professional caring and ethical practices as identified in the AACN Synergy Model for Patient Care.
Scoring for the CCRN, CCRN-K and CCRN-E certification exams focuses 80% on clinical judgment and 20% on professional caring and ethical practice. Our comprehensive course prepares you or your nurses in clinical judgement and professional caring and ethical practice.
At the completion of this learning activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the critical care nursing management needs for adult patients with single or multisystem organ abnormalities
- Outline assessment strategies and treatment options for critical care problems common in the adult population
- Review the pathophysiology of single and multisystem dysfunction in adult patients and the medical, nursing and pharmacologic management of each
For your convenience, we crafted the course with a simple modular design, tailored to support your exam preparation needs, featuring:
- An overview of the nursing management for adult patients targeted to the content areas identified on the test plans
- Test taking strategies to enhance the approach to exam questions and increase success in answering them
- Practice questions to help you apply decision-making knowledge in a test-like environment
- Repeatable modules to ensure optimal retention
- A PDF version of the learning slides for easy note-taking and studying
- Individual Course Online: Adult CCRN
- Individual Course Online: Adult CCRN-K
- Individual Course Online: Adult CCRN-E
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC's) Commission on Accreditation, ANCC Provider Number 0012 (60-min. contact hour). AACN has been approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the California State Board of Nursing, California Provider number CEP01036. This activity is approved for 23 contact hours (50-min. contact hour).
Adult CCRN/CCRN-E/CCRN-K Certification Review Course Online Individual Purchase
- Member: $159.00
- Non-Member: $199.00
Where to Purchase
AACN Certification Corporation does not participate in the development of any AACN exam preparation products and does not approve, endorse or recommend any of these products.
Edited by sirI