The Nurse-invented Gripsors Bandage Scissors by Nurse Born Products can grip IV tubing, G-tubes, Oxygen connections, vials and much more! Scissors with a hook are great for opening saline style vials and also double as an oxygen key! These scissors will be the only tool you will need in your pocket! The Gripsors signature bandage scissors have grooves that grip so you can twist, hold, insert, or extract with ease ... saving you time and energy when your hand strength fails to be enough.
About the Company
Sarah Mott is a Registered Nurse and founder of Nurse Born Products. She is the creator of the patented Koala~Qlip Stethoscope Holder. The website was created as a place where Nurses can find not only quality, useful and interesting products that were inspired by Nurses, but a place where they will find inspiration, motivation, and encouragement through their journey as a Nurse and/or as a Nurse Entrepreneur.
The Gripsors Bandage Scissors come in the 3.5 inch style with gripping teeth and the 5.5 inch style with hook and gripping teeth or with gripping teeth only. The hook was specifically requested by Operating Room Nurses. These standard size Gripsors feature a hook for opening saline style vials. The hook also serves as an Oxygen key. It also sticks to magnetic name badges for easy access and retrieval.
Product Details / Specifications
- Made from stainless steel
- Weight: 0.4 ounces
- Dimensions: 7 X 4 X 0.3 inch
- Style and Size: Small 3.5 inch, Standard 5.5 inch, Standard with Hook 5.5 inch, Special Offer 3 for $20
- 5.5 inch with gripping teeth and hook
- 5.5 inch gripping teeth only
- 3.5 inch gripping teeth only
Special Offer, 3 for $20 includes:
- One pair: 5.5 inch with gripping teeth and hook
- One pair: 3.5 inch with gripping teeth
- One pair: 5.5 inch with gripping teeth
- Small 3.5 inch - $8.97
- Standard 5.5 inch - $9.97
- Standard w/hook 5.5 inch - $10.97
- Special offer - $20.00
You may return item(s) that are in original condition within 30-days of the purchase for an exchange, credit, or refund if you are not completely satisfied.
With your return, include a note as to why you are returning your item to: Nurse Born Products: Returns, 323 Redwood Lane, Cheshire, CT 06410
Where to Purchase
- Telephone: 1-203-558-8307
- Email: email@example.com
- Business Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Saturday Eastern Time
What Comes in the Box
One pair of Gripsors Bandage Scissors
Edited by Joe V