There is an art to writing Nursing care plans. When you are in school or just starting out, you may feel like you will never figure out the art of writing this nursing tool. Don't worry! What you need is the Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes.
In this book you will find the most common medical-surgical nursing diagnoses and clinical problems found in adult patients. There are over 200 care plans based on best practice guidelines.
This is the 9th edition of this book and it boasts many new features, such as three new care plans, two expanded care plans, updated content and language, enhanced QSEN integration, and emphases interprofessional collaboration. This book will have you writing quality, collaborative care plans in no time!
Meg Gulanick, PhD, APRN, FAAN and Judith L Myers, RN, MSN
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Using Nursing Care Plans to Individualize and Improve Care
- Chapter 2: Nursing Diagnosis Care Plans
- Chapter 3: Health Promotion and Risk Factor Management Care Plans
- Chapter 4: Basic Nursing Concepts Care Plans
- Chapter 5: Cardiac and Vascular Care Plans
- Chapter 6: Pulmonary Care Plans
- Chapter 7: Neurological Care Plans
- Chapter 8: Gastrointestinal and Digestive Care Plans
- Chapter 9: Musculoskeletal Care Plans
- Chapter 10: Hematolymphatic, Immunological, and Oncological Care Plans
- Chapter 11: Renal and Urinary Tract Care Plans
- Chapter 12: Men’s and Women’s Health Care Plans
- Chapter 13: Endocrine and Metabolic Care Plans
- Chapter 14: Integumentary Care Plans
Nursing Students, seasoned Nurses, and newly licensed Nurses will benefit from this comprehensive care plan book.
Writing care plans can be a challenge. This book helps take the guesswork out of the care planning process. No matter what your patient's diagnosis may be or what their problem list includes, this book will provide examples and ideas for the most common problems.
- 1008 pages
- 217 care plans
- 150 disorders care plans
- Expanded rationales
- Publisher: Mosby, 9th Edition
- Publication Date: December 27, 2016
- Dimensions: 9 x 1.5 x 11
Paperback and Kindle
- Paperback: $61.95
- Kindle: $50.49
Promos and Offers
Shop around to receive the best price on this book. Amazon offers sales as well as the option to purchase used versions of the book. You can also look at other retail stores online or in-person to find the best prices.
What Comes in the Box
Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes 9th Edition book only.
Edited by Joe V