JOBST Compression Hose
JOBST compression hose, available in many colors and styles, leads the industry in effective compression therapy for their clients.
Avg Rating: 0.0
- Shop Now! »
Compression hose are a staple in the work wardrobe for many nurses. Being on our feet for many hours each work day can lead to leg aches, fatigue, swelling and painful varicose veins. Compression hose work to reduce the distended veins and increase blood flow which in turn decreases venous pressure, stasis and impairments in venous walls.
JOBST offers a wide variety of colors, styles, lengths and fits to meet the client's individual compression hose needs. The website is full of important details regarding sizing, fit, compression levels, medical needs, and dealer location. Jobst has been a leader in the compression hose industry since 1950 and continues to develop new products to meet the needs to clients through cutting-edge research and technology.
The JOBST brand of Compression Hose was founded in 1950 by Conrad Jobst, a mechanical engineer and inventor who suffered from painful chronic venous insufficiency. JOBST is a brand of BSNMedical. The company's mission for the past 68 years has been to relieve the pain caused by venous disease while improving quality of life through gradient compression garments.
Compression Hose Product Line
Relax - comfort and support while sleeping or relaxing
JoVi Pak- night time garments for mild to moderate edema
Dry Release - maintain dry comfort while active
Advanced Comfort - moisture wick added to stay cool and dry
Soft Seamless - seamless flat knit compression garment
Elvarex Plus- 3D - knit seamless garment to contour shape
FarrowWrap - short-stretch bands for less compression at rest and more when active
Sensitive - moisture-wicking silicone band for soft grip on skin
SoftFit - silicon threads within garment to prevent slippage
Available for Men or Women Looking for the Following Purposes
Styles - Business, Casual, Medical, Physical Activity, Special, Occasion
Lengths - Chaps, Crew, Knee-High, Maternity, Mini Crew, Pantyhose, Thigh-High, Waist-High
Compression Strength - 15-20 mmHg, 18 mmHg, 20-30 mmHg, 30-40 mmHg, 40+ mmHg
Colors - Anthracite, Classic Black, Expresso, Honey, Midnight Navy, Natural, Silky Beige, Sun Bronze, Suntan, White
Size Selection Tool
To know which of the following products offered by JOBST would work best for your specific needs, the company offers a Product Selection Tool.
Certified Internet Dealers
Caring for Your Compression Garment
Use the following care to wash your compression garments to help prevent the buildup of bacteria.
- You can wash your garment by hand or use a washing machine
- Placing your garment in a mesh laundry bag helps protect them
- Use warm water, a mild soap or detergent or Jolastic® Washing Solution
- Do not use chlorine bleach to clean your stockings
- Do not use fabric softeners
- BSN medical pledges to conform to these deliveries with the exception of all published holiday schedules or failures of the contracted delivery service to conform to their published delivery times.
- Fit does not include color selection of garment.
- Date confirmed by shipping services
- All JOBST products are warranted to be free of material or workmanship defects. Any defective merchandise will be repaid or replaced at the discretion of BSN medical Inc. Please refer to this policy document if you have any questions.
Address: BSN Medical Inc., 5825 Carnegie Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28209
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Prices and Promotions
Vary at dealer specific sites.
Disclosure: We strive to provide accurate information, but we make no guarantees about the information. By using this page you agree to our Product Directory Disclaimer If you see something wrong please Send Us a Message. If you would like to add your product please submit a request via our Product Directory Request form.