Case Management Certification Review Course
The Online Case Management Certification Review Course program has a proven track record for those preparing for the Case Management Certification examination.
Avg Rating: 0.0
- Shop Now! »
Pass Your Certified Case Manager Examination Today!
Case Management Certification Review Course is available for case managers preparing for certification as well as those interested in learning more about case management.
Along with providing 8 hours of CE credit for nurses, the Online Case Management Certification Review Course program is designed to:
- Provide a study guide for those preparing for national certification in the field of case management
- Share insights into the practice of case management for those new to the field
- Provide information that will improve individual and organizational practice
- Provide a better understand of the role, function, and opportunities case managers bring to the healthcare system
- State the challenges the healthcare team as well as consumers of health care face and how effective case management programs can help
- Through listening to the modules, attendees will know where to focus their additional studies and be able to develop their own personalized study plan.
After completing the Online Case Management Certification Review Course program, you will have an understanding of the important role case managers play in today’s complex healthcare system and how this information is vital to preparing for and passing a national case management certification exam. Through listening to the modules, you will know where to focus your additional studies and be able to develop your own personalized study plan.
- Published February 2016
- Nine (9) Hours of instruction
- Twelve (12) Modules
- Eight (8) CE hours provided through Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES)
- Session 1: Current Trends in Healthcare
- Session 2: History of Case Management
- Session 3: CM Competencies and Responsibilities
- Session 4: Rehabilitation, Workers Compensation, and Disability Management
- Session 5: Data Management
- Session 6: Resource Management
- Session 7: Utilization Management
- Session 8: Population Health and Disease Management
- Session 9: Health Care Legislation
- Session 10: Reimbursement Systems
- Session 11: Legal and Ethical Issues Impacting Case Management
- Session 12: Bonus Material
The Online Case Management Certification Review Course video and audio content is available online.
About the Author
Anne Llewellyn, RN-BC, MS, BHSA, CCM, CRRN is a healthcare leader with over 40 years of experience as a critical care nurse, case manager, professional patient advocate, educator, and digital journalist. She has expertise as an independent case manager specializing in catastrophic case management, workers compensation and long-term care.
Anne is a Past President of the Case Management Society of America. Anne was one of the original authors for the American Nurses Credentialing Center book, Case Management Review and Resource Manual. She currently writes a healthcare Blog, Nurse Advocate.
Anne has written and lectured nationally and internationally on case management, patient advocacy and care coordination.
Disclosure: We strive to provide accurate information, but we make no guarantees about the information. By using this page you agree to our Product Directory Disclaimer If you see something wrong please Send Us a Message. If you would like to add your product please submit a request via our Product Directory Request form.