here is lots of information for you to explore about nursing. happy reading!
- "thinking about nursing school? consider your many options" from the college board.
- about nursing from webfeet.com
- about registered nursing from the u.s. department of labor
- about lpn nursing from the u.s. department of labor
- "ten questions to ask yourself" about nursing and if it might be right for you
- this is a career worksheet put together by college board.com (the people who write the sat and clep tests!). this is for those of you who aren't quite sure that nursing is for you and something you can do to help you make that decision.
- a day in the life. . .of a critical care nurse educator, professor of nursing, operating room manager and emergency room nurse. there is another link to the description of and informatics nurse at the same site
- "robert nelseon, registered staff nurse in the health care industry". read about the day in the life of an intensive care unit nurse.
- "joan nikkicoda, nurse practitioner in the health care industry". read about the day in the life of a family nurse practitioner who specializes in cardiac care.
- "maria o'connel, psychiatric nurse". read about the day in the life of a psychiatric nurse who works on an acute inpatient psychiatric unit.
- nurses writing about their views of the nursing profession
welcome to allnurses!