:uhoh21: :smiley_ab Reasons not to become a registered nurse:
1. I am scared.
2. I am shy.
3. I am 41 soon to be 42 years old.
4. There seems to be so much strife between the various levels of nursing...there's no sisterhood...there's no support.
5. I am hyper-sensitive.
6. I don't respond well to verbal abuse by co-workers...:angryfire
7. I am poor.
I think reasons to become a registered nurse:
1. I care about people and want to make them smile while going thru what maybe a difficult time in there lives.
2. I want to participate in helping them to feel better.
3. I'm a great listener and I like to think I have a great since of humor.
4. I know how it Sucks! to be sick and have strange people taking care of you.
Decisions, decisions, decisions...
I have always wanted to be a nurse since I was a younger. I volunteered at the local hospital in the neighborhood where I lived at the time. I was 12 years old, WOW, that was a long time ago. I volunteered at this same hospital several years later when the employees went on strike. They have since closed, but I enjoyed the experience...I had my good days and my very bad days, but I enjoyed it.