NY to PA

  1. Hi...

    I currently live in NY state and will be relocating to the PA area in within the next 2 years. I would like to know legally what that will entail in regards to employment in the area. Will I just need to take the PA state licensure there? Will my school credentials be recognized in PA? Thanks.....
  2. Visit shae7 profile page

    About shae7

    Joined: Aug '06; Posts: 4


  3. by   shae7
    I failed to mention it in my previous post, but not sure if it makes a difference....I have not practiced in 10 years and my license is inactive now for about 5 years....I still have it, but it is inactive. Does this make a difference as to the requirements? Thanks....