How to endorse NM license to PA

  1. Hello everyone. Does anyone know how I can endorse my NM license to PA? I am a foreign graduate and was wondering if I still needed a certificate from CGFNS? Any helpful insights or comments on this? Thanks.
  2. Visit rn4ever? profile page

    About rn4ever?

    Joined: Apr '06; Posts: 707; Likes: 419


  3. by   jimthorp
    Go to this website: BPOA: Licensure Information. Pick the appropriate form to download.

    If you are not sure what form you need then contact the PA BON at

    I don't know what the CGFNS is.
  4. by   seiko
    yes u will need to get CES from CGFNS. I did mine too from NM to PA.