Jump to content

Peer assistance

Rsf524 Rsf524 (New) New

I need help with peer assistance. My lic is suspended and also expired. So peer assistance wont see me unless i pay 1200! I am currently making min wage and dont think i could ever save that amount. Is there any way around this or help with that fee. The state board wont let me pay to activate my lic because igs suspended.

Perhaps your State's Occupational Vocational Rehabilitation Department will help you with this issue. Here in Pennsylvania it is handled through the Department of Labor. They have helped other Nurses in tough financial situations pay for things like drug testing costs, uniform allowances and even gas money to get around. I hope this works for you. Good Luck!!!