Jump to content

Overwhelmed need advice

Nurses   (119 Views | 0 Replies)
by ssrah ssrah (New) New Nurse

ssrah specializes in Peds.

16 Profile Views; 7 Posts


Sorry is this has already been asked.  I am an RN of 7yrs in peds in Canada.

I want to travel nurse/ perm move to California.

I wrote the old CDN CRNE exam in 2012.

I applied online to pearson vue to pay for writing the American nclex and chose California as the licensing body- update I already messed up. I am now lookign at how I can apply to the board

Also, I am aware of licensing by endorsement online application process but I keep going around in circles -as I can't apply to the board without having a SSN but I cant get a job without writing the exam so? 

I have also been trying to connect with recruiters to see if maybe that would explain the process better etc. 

Any help is appreciated as I don't want to give up on my dream of leaving this stupid place lol 


Edited by ssrah

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.