foot nurse specialists.

  1. I would be interested to know if there is such a thing as a "podiataric technician"--whereby you assist an MD specifically in the care of feet for elderly patients. I have come across this time and time again where we cannot get a podiatrist to visit our facility to treat the feet of residents who definitely need a trained person, especially since they have diabetes or deformities which make it nearly impossible to trim their toes easily. I would appreciate any information on this. Thank you. Mikkey
  2. Visit Mikkey profile page

    About Mikkey

    Joined: May '99; Posts: 5