Jump to content

how to obtain a CRNE


Has 10 years experience.


Just to know if theres a place here california (near los angeles) that provide CRNE test. Im already in the express entry but most of the job needs a CRNE. please help mee..:yes:

Silverdragon102, BSN

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC. Has 33 years experience.

Canada no longer does CRNE but NCLEX. To obtain eligibility to sit the exam you need to complete requirements with the College of RN for the province you plan on living and working in

Edited by Silverdragon102