thanks...actually I ended up revamping it a bit after taking a breather and doing some other stuff around the house to clear my head.
I ended up going this way as my top 5:
1. Risk for bleeding r/t surgical incision and postpartum complications
2. acute pain r/t surgical incision d/t cesarean birth a/e/b pt stating pain level of 6/10.
3. Risk for infection r/t increased environmental exposure to pathogens d/t surgical incision and vaginal examinations
4. At risk for impaired Gas exchange r/t ventilation / perfusion imbalance secondary to c-section and use of opioids for pain.
5. Risk for ineffective coping r/t inadequate social support created by characteristics of relationships.
I opted out of fluid deficiency do to the fact that blood loss was #1 and it was basically a repeat and I instead looped thrombophlebitis as a possible complication of pain due to the lack of desire to be OOB and ambulating because of the pain. I decided to reinterject the infection b/c of the high complications that this causes...
hopefully this is fine the way it is. care plans
aren't usually an issue for me but they don't change anything up for OB including our sheets so it makes the placement a little bit different and this is a new teacher and who knows what exactly they are looking for.