Jump to content

NVCC / NOVA Traditional Nursing Fall 2019 - MEC

School Programs   (22,040 Views 457 Comments)
by guestmarch212019 guestmarch212019 (Member)

342 Visitors; 30 Posts

advertisement

You are reading page 36 of NVCC / NOVA Traditional Nursing Fall 2019 - MEC. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Are you Applying to Novas nursing program this fall

  1. 1. Are you Applying to Novas nursing program this fall

    • Yes
      19
    • No
      1

20 members have participated

78 Visitors; 33 Posts

3.9, 80 on teas!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

109 Visitors; 34 Posts

1 hour ago, aspiringRN801 said:

Does anyone have any idea what the first semester would look like in terms of how many days a week we have classes/clinical?

It’s like 3-4 days a week. 1 day of clinicals and 2-3 days of classes. If you’re lucky you can stack them into 2 days. Otherwise you have to go to campus for just like 2 hours. Looking at SIS, what’s listed now for clinicals is only 7 weeks. 

I see one section of clinicals (at the top) with a 3 hr lecture NSG 100, a 3-4 hour lab (mostly lab sections listed but class description says 3 hr lab plus 1 hour lecture) NSG 106, an one hour lecture NSG 130, and a 2 hour lecture with 3 hour lab NSG 200. 

Then BIO 142 for anyone who hasn’t taken it. 

 

Apologize for my artistic rendering, I’m on my phone on vacation. 

65C4B7E5-3898-4540-8B8E-0A100DC48F00.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
advertisement

370 Visitors; 78 Posts

Spring 2020 TEAS 

EAC0CF28-B08C-4768-9020-6494F341FBC4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

92 Visitors; 21 Posts

2 hours ago, gailRN2B said:

It’s like 3-4 days a week. 1 day of clinicals and 2-3 days of classes. If you’re lucky you can stack them into 2 days. Otherwise you have to go to campus for just like 2 hours. Looking at SIS, what’s listed now for clinicals is only 7 weeks. 

I see one section of clinicals (at the top) with a 3 hr lecture NSG 100, a 3-4 hour lab (mostly lab sections listed but class description says 3 hr lab plus 1 hour lecture) NSG 106, an one hour lecture NSG 130, and a 2 hour lecture with 3 hour lab NSG 200. 

Then BIO 142 for anyone who hasn’t taken it. 

 

Apologize for my artistic rendering, I’m on my phone on vacation. 

65C4B7E5-3898-4540-8B8E-0A100DC48F00.jpeg

Thank you! This is very helpful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

92 Visitors; 21 Posts

Does anyone want to make a Facebook group for the cohort?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

370 Visitors; 78 Posts

Someone please make one I have questions already 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 Visitors; 4 Posts

43 minutes ago, aspiringRN801 said:

Does anyone want to make a Facebook group for the cohort?

Yes! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

julmacinnis works as a Pro photographer.

55 Visitors; 7 Posts

4 hours ago, gailRN2B said:

Thanks for posting this but where in SIS is this?  

 

 

It’s like 3-4 days a week. 1 day of clinicals and 2-3 days of classes. If you’re lucky you can stack them into 2 days. Otherwise you have to go to campus for just like 2 hours. Looking at SIS, what’s listed now for clinicals is only 7 weeks. 

I see one section of clinicals (at the top) with a 3 hr lecture NSG 100, a 3-4 hour lab (mostly lab sections listed but class description says 3 hr lab plus 1 hour lecture) NSG 106, an one hour lecture NSG 130, and a 2 hour lecture with 3 hour lab NSG 200. 

Then BIO 142 for anyone who hasn’t taken it. 

 

Apologize for my artistic rendering, I’m on my phone on vacation. 

65C4B7E5-3898-4540-8B8E-0A100DC48F00.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 Visitors; 4 Posts

I'm creating a FB group for the 2019 cohort, reply with your emails so I can add you to the group!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 Visitors; 2 Posts

1 hour ago, cbv2012 said:

I'm creating a FB group for the 2019 cohort, reply with your emails so I can add you to the group!

school email or regular? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 Visitors; 7 Posts

13 minutes ago, Alyssa1stRN said:

school email or regular? 

Edited by futurenursenana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 Visitors; 7 Posts

1 hour ago, cbv2012 said:

I'm creating a FB group for the 2019 cohort, reply with your emails so I can add you to the group!

actually could we make a groupme instead! not everyone has Facebook 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing 0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×