I need to interview a nurse for one of my classes, and I need her/him to answer the following questions:
1) What's your first name (you can make one up
2) What do are some things you usually do at work? (e.g. empty bedpans, educate patients about birth control, monitor sick babies)
3) How many patients do you see/oversee/take care of per shift?
4) Where did you go to school? What degree did you get? What can someone with those credentials expect to make each year?
5) Why did you choose to be a nurse?
6) How long have you been a nurse? Do you like it?
7) How do you cope with job stress?
Please help me by answering!