1. Assessment - Assess the pt.
2. Diagnosis - Diagnose the problem.
3. Planning/Outcome Identification - Plan and set outcomes.
4. Implementation - Carry the plan out (In relation to pharmacology, it's administering drugs. That I do know..)
5. Evaluation - Evaluate results.
Isn't the above pretty much how the nursing process correlates to pharmacology? I just don't get it. Maybe I need examples of how pharmacology comes into play for each one.
BQ: Also, does anyone know if conceptual framework is simply a school's guidelines to how they approach nursing? The philosophy stuff is really confusing me although it should be easy to grasp.
Sep 9, '11
What do you think so far? How have you answered the questions?