ISU Degree?

  1. I read op thread regarding the acceptancce of EC grads in certain states. I recently heard that if you do ISU ( I live in CALIF) that I will only be able to practice in CA. Does anyone know if this is true? I thought with RN you could work in any state as long as you switched your license over to the state you will be working in.
  2. Visit lvnandmomx3 profile page

    About lvnandmomx3

    Joined: Aug '07; Posts: 1,256; Likes: 317
    Nurse consultant
    Specialty: Day program consultant DD/MR