Men, take notice:
The RULES - As Written By Females
1. The Female always makes THE RULES.
2. THE RULES are subject to change without notice.
3. No Male can possible know all THE RULES.
4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all THE RULES, she
must immediately change some of THE RULES.
5. The Female is never wrong.
6. If it appears the Female is wrong, it is because of a
flagrant misunderstanding caused by something the Male did
or said wrong.
7. If Rule #6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately
for causing the misunderstanding.
8. The Female can change her mind at any time.
9. The Male must never change his mind without the express
written consent of The Female.
10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any
11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female
wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The Female must, under no circumstances, let the Male know
whether she wants him to be angry or upset.
13. The Male is expected to read the mind of the Female at
14. At all times, what is important is what the Female meant,
not what she said.
15. If the Male doesn't abide by THE RULES, it is because he
can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.
16. If the Female has PMS, all THE RULES are null and void
and the Male must cater to her every whim.
17. Any attempt to document THE RULES could result in bodily
18. If the Male, at any time, believes he is right, he must
refer to Rule #5.
Apr 17, '04
With rules like that no wonder women have problems. From one of the few gentelmen left, I believe in respecting women. As a husband I believe in taking care of the woman in my life. As a medical professional I believe in care for the special needs of women. As a male I believe in protecting women. As a real man, I believe in treating the women in my life special. As a professional, I believe that women have ideas and and strengths men do not have. I believe in equal pay for equal work. Women, just like men should be free to try to do anything they choose. NEED I SAY MORE.
Last edit by Jailhouse RN on Apr 17, '04