Reciprocity of license

  1. Hi,

    I, currently have a CRNBC license. I am looking to relocate in the near future.
    I was wondering if this was reciprocal to the US California state license.
    Or if I have to retake the NCLEX-RN US? What are the steps it takes to obtain it?

    Thanks in advance!
  2. Visit 2005kjoo profile page

    About 2005kjoo

    Joined: May '14; Posts: 4


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    The NCLEX is usually accepted but everything else has requirements to be met especially when moving from one country to another
  4. by   2005kjoo
    What are some general requirements?
  5. by   Silverdragon102
    Look at the state BON. CA is one of the hardest states to get license in.