Hi, I am ex-Saudi RN, I worked there for 2 years, from 2012-2014. To answer your queries:
1. Final Exit Visa in English
- I uploaded this document in my NMC portal together with the 'exit stamp'
in my passport, in replacement of my Saudi Police Clearance. Have these documents (final exit visa and exit stamp) be translated in English. I had it done at NCMF (National Commission of Muslim Filipino) at Commonwealth Ave, QC. And also, secure a certification from the translator that he/she is 'verified
' to do the translating.
2. Police Clearance from Saudi Arabia - translated and stamped by the Chamber of Commerce
- If you have one, then good for you. I'm not just really sure if it needs to be translated under the Chamber of Commerce. Maybe if you are residing at Saudi or you know anyone there? Then maybe it's possible. But if it's not, you can just go ahead and have it translated at NCMF.
- If you don't have one, like for my case and some other ex-saudi RNs here, see my answer in Number 1.
3. NMC FORMS - License verification from SCFHS to NMC ( to be filled up and sent )
- I left Saudi last 2014. I don't have anyone who can process one for me inside the Kingdom. I emailed NMC about this. I asked for further queries and told them about my case. They advised me that I should just download a blank form of this Registration Authority Form
(or the form intended to be sent to SCFHS), attach a copy of my Good Standing Certificate from SCFHS, and also send in an explanation letter why this form is blank.
4. Employment certificate from Saudi - needs to have details of sick leave
- My COE from my Saudi employer don't have any details of my sick leave or absences. And as far as I know, I did not send a copy of my COE to NMC.
- reference letter from employer less than six months with official stamp
I guess if you're talking about the Reference Forms downloaded from the NMC portal
, your employer don't need to send in a copy of a reference letter. They only have to sign the forms properly and must fill up all the blanks required. Forms must be signed/dated/stamped by your referee and must be submitted to NMC via post. If they don't have stamps, then they can make a letter explaining why.
If you're talking about the REFERENCE/Recommendation letter from your Saudi employer
, I guess, this one depends on your agency or your UK employer. Because after I received my DL/OSCE Letter this March, my UK agency asked me if I can submit a new reference letter from my current employment, saying that the ISSUE date of the reference letter should be current. I submitted mine last Nov 2016, they wanted a new one with March 2017 (or current date) on it. And they only asked me for my current experience, not my previous one (Saudi experience).
So if your last employment was still with Saudi, then you have to get a new reference letter with a new issue date. Again, I'm not sure about this because this is really dependent on your UK employer/agency.
5. Good Standing Certificate - less than six months
Yes, you need this one and this must be received within three months of the issue date.
NMC won't accept outdated ones. You can get COGS online.
6. SCFHS Certification ( Gray Colored Certificate) copy in with english translation
- If you have this one, good for you. Have it translated and you can upload this one in your portal under the registration certificate.
- If you don't have one, I suggest you have to email NMC regarding this, they will give you suggestions on what to do and what documents you can submit in behalf of this lacking document. I've known some members in this forum who don't have this SCFHS Certification but still they were able to get their DL.
Just give NMC a call or best an email.
7. Copy of SCFHS card
- You can submit this in support of your Saudi documents. I submitted a copy of my SCFHS card together with my NMC blank forms.
So, there you go. Again, if you do have questions especially if it's related to your Saudi documents or employment, don't hesitate to call or email NMC. They are the best people who can answer your questions.
I have only answered some of your questions based on my experience and my case maybe different from yours, so just give NMC a call. I was put on queue last January 25 and I received my DL last March 17. With all the lacking documents and all, I couldn't be anymore grateful.
I hope this helps!