Controlled Substance Registry

  1. I am a Nurse Practitioner that works at a Pain management Clinic in North Carolina. I have access to the North Carolina Controlled Substance Registry but I would like to have access to the surrounding states. How do I go about doing this or can I? I know they will be updating this registry for NC to see other states but it will be awhile. Thanks for your help.
  2. Visit LKell profile page

    About LKell

    Joined: Jul '14; Posts: 12; Likes: 2


  3. by   traumaRUs
    Moved to NP forum.

    At least in IL, I am able to look up IN and iowa. You might ask your adjoining states....
  4. by   Goldenfox
    Go to the website for the state registries that you want to access and apply. I just applied a couple of them. They have an approval process that your application goes through.