California Furnishing License

  1. Hi everyone,

    I am an NP student graduating from a school in Boston and getting ready to apply for my NP, furnishing + DEA licenses in California. I have been getting familiar with the whole process since I already have a signed offer letter and want this to go smoothly and quickly. My question is in regards to the schedule II substance requirement. I have confirmed with my professor and program director that our course did meet these requirements. However, I've been hearing that a lot of people from out of CA take the course from the CANP. Since I am not working because I did NP school full time, I do not really wanna throw 231 at the CANP if I don't really have to.

    My question is, if I get the form signed from the Program Director certifying that my course did meet those requirements, is that enough? Should I send a syllabus along with the form? Has anyone from outside of CA ever been able to get their furnishing license with a course that did meet the requirements without a problem?

    Thanks everyone!
  2. Visit NPlaura profile page

    About NPlaura

    Joined: Feb '17; Posts: 4