Any nurses out there who have experience working for the ocean county health department in home care?Any info on the following questions is greatly appreciated:
- For home care, what is the salary for an RN?
- How are shifts structured:4/8/12/ hours?
- Do they offer hourly visits for patients who need wound care,iv's,etc?
- Is the patient population mainly geriatric?
- What are the common cases that you see?
- How is the orientation?
- How is the pension?
Any other pros/cons to working for the state?