Jump to content

Need some input

International   (840 Views 2 Comments)
by VSsn VSsn (New Member) New Member

782 Profile Views; 9 Posts

I'm a recent graduate from an ADN program, I'm currently under student visa. My international advisor just recently told me that I need a BSN to be sponsored for the H2, is this true?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

1 Follower; 26,410 Posts; 76,605 Profile Views

There are no H series visas available for nurses, even if you got the BSN. You are not going to find an employer to petition you with that. They have been unavailable for nurses for more than three years.

If you do not have the OPT in hand, you will not be able to remain in the US after 60 days after graduation. There are no visas currently available.

Moving thread to the International Forum since it is specific to working in the US.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.