Jump to content

need advice

hi i just have a question hope someone can help me i live here in so. california and i applied to take the nclex last 2005 and i got approve to take the test together w/ an interim permit but i did not register for the examination and i did not use my IP at all. Im planning to take the test for the first time. Can anybody please advise what form do i need to use or do i have to start all over again for application? Do i need to contact again my school in the Phil. to send paper works to the Board of Nursing? Please advice it will be greatly appreciated.

classicdame, MSN, EdD

Specializes in Hospital Education Coordinator.

You need to contact the Board of nursing to find out what to do.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.