Jump to content

NCLEX needed for a master?

teochap teochap (New) New


My name is Teresa and I am form Spain.

I was writing this message because I have a couple of questions about post graduate nursing studies.

As I said, I am from Spain and I validated my nursing degree in the USA in NY by the NYSED. I have not taken the NCLEX yet (waiting to set the date) and I was wondering if there is any possibility to study a master or certificate without the NCLEX passed.

Anybody can help me?

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you:):)

MSN programs require am active RN license. You need to take the Nclex

Edited by xxdiscoxxheaven


By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.