? re nclex application

  1. [FONT=Arial Narrow]Am now applying to take the NCLEX, problem though, all my transcripts, diploma, local license are in my maiden name. I got married after graduation. What do I need to do? Can I just attach my marriage certificate together with my application? Anyone knows the process for this? tnx!
  2. Visit Anna_V profile page

    About Anna_V

    Joined: Aug '06; Posts: 4


  3. by   huladancer
    You should call your BRN and ask them what you need to provide. They probably will ask you to submit a copy of your marriage license along with your other documents. Best of luck to you.
  4. by   Anna_V
    thanks huladancer!:wink2: i'll try and inquire about that!