Jump to content

Moving to the UK

Hi there. I have completed my schooling in Canada for both psw and RPN. My husband has just started the process of applying to join the Royal Navy and we are planning on moving to the UK for him to pursue it. Basically my question is whether or not my qualifications will transfer or how I can go about finding a job in my field without having done my schooling in England. It'll be easy for him but I'm getting the impression that I am going to have a harder time.

Silverdragon102 specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

If I remember rightly you have to be a RN as the UK stopped training LPN (Enrolled Nurses) decades ago. Starting point would be the NMC website 


This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.