Jump to content

Montefiore School of Nursing Spring 2020

New York   (2,180 Views 48 Comments)
by MO_Nursing MO_Nursing (Member)

335 Visitors; 42 Posts

advertisement

You are reading page 4 of Montefiore School of Nursing Spring 2020. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Knights143 has 1 years experience.

38 Visitors; 9 Posts

Thank you MO_Nursing! Are you applying for Spring 2020 too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

335 Visitors; 42 Posts

1 hour ago, Knights143 said:

Thank you MO_Nursing! Are you applying for Spring 2020 too?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
advertisement

DayWall has 1 years experience.

1,281 Visitors; 95 Posts

12 hours ago, MO_Nursing said:

https://www.montefiorehealthsystem.org/ContactUs

Yes, they do. However, your completed nursing courses from a previous nursing program does not transfer. If you failed a nursing program, then it's a 2 year waiting period before applying according to their website.

https://www.montefiorehealthsystem.org/documents/son/MSON-APPLICATION-INSTRUCTIONS-AUGUST-2018.pdf

 

Thanks for all the information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

335 Visitors; 42 Posts

I received a letter yesterday giving me an update regarding the few things that I am missing. I sent my application within the first week of April. So expect to receive a notice within 2 weeks or more if you recently submitted your application. 

I'm sure we will experience faster response times after they are done with Fall applicants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

92 Visitors; 15 Posts

1 hour ago, MO_Nursing said:

I received a letter yesterday giving me an update regarding the few things that I am missing. I sent my application within the first week of April. So expect to receive a notice within 2 weeks or more if you recently submitted your application. 

I'm sure we will experience faster response times after they are done with Fall applicants. 

Thank you for the info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knights143 has 1 years experience.

38 Visitors; 9 Posts

Hello everyone. I have decided to take A&P 1, and some other pre-requisites that I am missing over the summer and fall semester. However, I want to submit my application by July. 

Let's say I get accepted into the program, will my credits be transferred when I complete them all by fall or will the credits only from the classes I have taken that are listed on my transcript (which is submitted with the application) be evaluated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

73 Visitors; 13 Posts

40 minutes ago, Knights143 said:

Hello everyone. I have decided to take A&P 1, and some other pre-requisites that I am missing over the summer and fall semester. However, I want to submit my application by July. 

Let's say I get accepted into the program, will my credits be transferred when I complete them all by fall or will the credits only from the classes I have taken that are listed on my transcript (which is submitted with the application) be evaluated?

So, you are applying for the spring 2020. I believe you should be able to transfer your credits from the fall but they are going to make the decision  on whatever is on the transcript  submitted with the application  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

92 Visitors; 15 Posts

Hi Guys, I went to the open house today. Very informative. They will start sending out letter for testing next week if all documents are in. the start testing in July

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

55 Visitors; 6 Posts

I was also at the open house yesterday it was great! I'm waiting on my transcripts and my letter of recommendation to send my application in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

73 Visitors; 13 Posts

On 4/23/2019 at 11:49 AM, NurseAlv said:

I tried to schedule a 1 on 1 with an adviser but they haven’t answered my email! Can you meet with someone there to go over your transcript during the open house? Did they happen to mention how many people usually apply vs how many seats there are? 

At the open house, she mentioned you could walk in anytime to speak with an advisor. 9-5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

335 Visitors; 42 Posts

On 5/9/2019 at 9:48 PM, pediatricsnurse2020 said:

Hi Guys, I went to the open house today. Very informative. They will start sending out letter for testing next week if all documents are in. the start testing in July

 

Start testing in July? Oh, wow. That's earlier than previous years. Thanks for sharing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

335 Visitors; 42 Posts

I called their office today and the lady did say they are trying new things this year by starting testing in July until the first week of October. 

I definitely want to get the exam out the way, so hopefully I'll be able to take the exam in July. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing 0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×