Jump to content

Missing Physiology Requirement/Temporary License

California   (133 Views | 0 Replies)
by NURSE16309 NURSE16309 (New) New

95 Profile Views; 3 Posts

Hi, I will graduate in May from my BSN program and I am planning on moving to California shortly after that. I just saw that CA BON requires a Physiology lab, which I did not take. Does anyone know how they handle missing items on an application or how to apply for a temporary license and how that works if you're missing a requirement. 



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.