What kind of job should I look for?

  1. Hi, I just took the NCLEX and is waiting for the results. The thing is that I applied for CA BON but I wish to work in MA. So I'm stuck now. I heard that you can only work as a RN when you have the MA license in hand. Then what kind of job should I look for while my license is pending? (I'm a U.S citizen but foreign grad so it'll take longer to endorse my license). I really need some advices!! Thanks!
  2. Visit share profile page

    About share

    Joined: Jan '04; Posts: 55


  3. by   DDRN4me
    How about applying for a med assistant or cna position, then you will have your foot in the door when a nursing job opens up after you have your license?