Long Beach City College (LBCC) ADN Fall 2020

Posted

Has anyone heard anything yet???

glx26

glx26

48 Posts

haven't heard anything, waiting as well.

Marisol95

Marisol95, CNA

9 Posts

still waiting, they said 8-10 weeks so maybe around beginning/mid May

Edited by Marisol95

Ofelia Abuluyan

Ofelia Abuluyan

45 Posts

Hello, I havent heard anything either. Not sure if they're to email or send via regular mail.

kdarling

kdarling

Has 6 years experience. 83 Posts

Hello this is an email I received April 19 from a faculty member on the response date.

5723AE86-CFA4-4E71-BB55-D593FC7EA535.jpeg
iCantDraw

iCantDraw

152 Posts

10 minutes ago, kdarling said:

Hello this is an email I received April 19 from a faculty member on the response date.

5723AE86-CFA4-4E71-BB55-D593FC7EA535.jpeg

Thanks! Late May - Early June seems to be the timeframe then.

priscue09

priscue09

Specializes in Pre-nursing. 24 Posts

It's almost mid-June. Does anyone have an update of when/how they will give us acceptance/denial notifications? And does anyone know if they are accepting more/less people due to covid-19?

glx26

glx26

48 Posts

I have not heard anything at all from lbcc or many other schools I applied to.

13 hours ago, priscue09 said:

It's almost mid-June. Does anyone have an update of when/how they will give us acceptance/denial notifications? And does anyone know if they are accepting more/less people due to covid-19?

I have not heard back at all from lbcc or any other schools I applied to

Ofelia Abuluyan

Ofelia Abuluyan

45 Posts

Unfortunately, no news yet.

Aadams91

Aadams91

47 Posts

There’s another “lbcc ADN fall 2020” post with the update.

as of now... the nursing dept for LBCC said it’s gonna take them a few more weeks. No word of less students for cohort or not.

dazywhale

dazywhale

16 Posts

I just got an email saying I was accepted, but I think I will commit to another school. Good luck everyone!

Ofelia Abuluyan

Ofelia Abuluyan

45 Posts

35 minutes ago, dazywhale said:

I just got an email saying I was accepted, but I think I will commit to another school. Good luck everyone!

Hi, CONGRATS on getting into a school! Btw did they send email to your personal email or school email?

Thanks!