Jump to content

License validation

Hi! I am a registered nurse in the Philippines and currently applying for my cgfns here in Michigan. They wanted me to have my license validated from the philippines, but i don't know what to do. can my papa or mama do it for me? can i just send them the letter and give it PRC?

SopranoKris, BSN, RN

Specializes in Critical Care.

You have to go through the CGFNS process first before you can apply to the State of Michigan for an RN license. You have to do this yourself, you parents cannot do it for you. CGFNS Certification Program® | CGFNS International, Inc. | Global Credibility

You have to apply ($445 fee), submit proof of your education, send a photo and pass the CGFNS exam and complete the English requirement. Once you've passed the exam and your application has been verified, then you apply to the State of Michigan for a license as foreign-educated nurse. You'll attach a copy of your CGFNS certificate to your application. http://www.michigan.gov/documents/lara/RN_and_LPN_New_Relicensure_Specialty_revisedPDQ2_509328_7.pdf


By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.