Jump to content

License endorsement for foreign grad.

Wilkie Wilkie (New) New

Hello guys ! I have question about endorsement in Nevada, because I have a license in newyork, and I want to transfer it to Nevada do I need to take toefl for endorsement ? And are they gonna give me temporary permit while processing the endormsent ?

Silverdragon102, BSN

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC. Has 33 years experience.

What does it say on their website?