Jump to content

Kaiser Panorama New Grad 2019

Career   (1,409 Views 32 Comments)
by missssnurse missssnurse (Member) Nurse

197 Profile Views; 24 Posts

Does anyone know if they consider people who don’t have their RN license yet? Their program doesn’t begin until September 2019 and they’re starting the application process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 Posts; 138 Profile Views

I applied and I don’t have my RN license yet. I was hoping they would still consider me seeing as the program doesn’t start until September. We should have our license by then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 Posts; 197 Profile Views

43 minutes ago, m19RN said:

I applied and I don’t have my RN license yet. I was hoping they would still consider me seeing as the program doesn’t start until September. We should have our license by then

I’m on the same boat. I actually take my NCLEX July 22 so I put that in my career snapshot in the hopes that they’d still consider me. I also have a pending hire as a LVN with the same location so idk if that makes a difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 Posts; 138 Profile Views

At least you have a date! That’s great! ♥️ have you heard back yet? I keep checking every 10 minutes it feels like haha Kaiser is definitely my dream job 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 Posts; 197 Profile Views

49 minutes ago, m19RN said:

At least you have a date! That’s great! ♥️ have you heard back yet? I keep checking every 10 minutes it feels like haha Kaiser is definitely my dream job 

No I haven’t heard back yet unfortunately. They’re my dream job too! I did my preceptorship at kaiser and I really learned a lot from them. But since the interview is July 8 I feel like we should’ve heard by now? Or probably this week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 227 Profile Views

Do you guys know how many they're taking for the new grad program?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 Posts; 138 Profile Views

45 minutes ago, missssnurse said:

No I haven’t heard back yet unfortunately. They’re my dream job too! I did my preceptorship at kaiser and I really learned a lot from them. But since the interview is July 8 I feel like we should’ve heard by now? Or probably this week!

We should definitely hear back this week! So exciting! I hope it works out for us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 Posts; 138 Profile Views

31 minutes ago, aspiringnurse2018 said:

Do you guys know how many they're taking for the new grad program?

No clue 😕 they don’t give many details at all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Posts; 80 Profile Views

Has anyone heard back for an interview? I know they are this Monday so I’m assuming today would be the last day to get invited :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 Posts; 197 Profile Views

33 minutes ago, Hiremeplz55 said:

Has anyone heard back for an interview? I know they are this Monday so I’m assuming today would be the last day to get invited 😞

My friends and I have not heard back 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Posts; 80 Profile Views

1 minute ago, missssnurse said:

My friends and I have not heard back 😞

Did everyone who applied get the email in return to apply or did they invite certain people to upload the snapshot? Also didn’t the email say we would get notified in 2-4 weeks? That goes over July 8th unless I read it wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 227 Profile Views

3 minutes ago, Hiremeplz55 said:

Did everyone who applied get the email in return to apply or did they invite certain people to upload the snapshot? Also didn’t the email say we would get notified in 2-4 weeks? That goes over July 8th unless I read it wrong 

I think everyone got the email to upload a snapshot. But I also haven't heard back from them. I read somewhere that they already sent out rejection emails to other people earlier this week. Most of those rejected were applicants who didn't have their BSN though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×