- Location Texas
- Specialty Psychiatric
- Schedule FT
The Mental Health LVN will provide face to face nursing services in Tri-County medication clinics to child and youth who receive video-based telepsychiatry from residents and their professor located remotely.
This position duties will include the following:
- Establish rapport with individuals served and work productively as a team member with co-workers.
- Provide support and consultation to other team members and service providers.
- Maintain and complete records accurately.
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing.
- Schedule 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
- Graduation from an accredited LVN program
- Valid TDL and be insurable through Tri-County
- Must possess knowledge of nursing procedures, psychopharmacology, symptoms and common problems of individuals with MI
- Experience working with youth and families preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish fluency) preferred and paid at higher rate.
What's in it for you?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Company-paid Life and Disability insurance, HSA/FSA
- Retirement Options (with Company Match!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Meaningful work in the mental health and intellectual disabilities community
- Paid Time Off begins accruing on your first day!
- Mental health and wellness support from our Employee Assistance Program
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm schedule. NO WEEKENDS!
Effective January 1, 2017, all Tri-County Behavioral Healthcare campuses are smoke free.
$30.34/hour if Bilingual in English and Spanish