- Location Texas
- Specialty Psychiatric
- Schedule FT
The Bilingual Mental Health LVN will provide nursing services in Tri-County medication clinics to children and youth.
Here's what you will do:
- Establish rapport with individuals served and works productively as a team member with co-workers
- Provide support and consultation to other team members and service providers
- Maintain and complete records accurately
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Scheduled for four 10-hour workdays, Monday - Thursday.
Where you will work:
The position will be based in Conroe and provided with a company vehicle for travel to each of the four clinic sites— Huntsville, Liberty, Porter, and Cleveland.
- Graduation from an accredited LVN program
- Valid TDL and be insurable through Tri-County
- Must possess knowledge of nursing procedures, psychopharmacology, symptoms and common problems of individuals with MI
- Experience working with youth and families preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish fluency) required
What's in it for you:
Option to work a flexible schedule
- Work 4 10-hour days (Friday's off!)
Awesome Benefits for you and your family
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Company-paid Life and Disability insurance, HSA/FSA
- Retirement Options with Company Match!
- Mental health and wellness support from our Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Year-End Commission Incentive
- Say goodbye to those pesky loans- we're a Federal Student Loan Forgiveness qualified employer!
- Weekly Pay deposited directly into your account (get paid every Friday!)
- Guaranteed Transportation—Company vehicle provided!
- Live in any part of Montgomery, Liberty, or Walker County!
- 9 Paid Company Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays (VIP Days)
- Paid Time Off begins accruing on your first day!
Effective January 1, 2017 all Tri-County Behavioral Healthcare campuses are smoke free.