- Location California
- Specialty Med-Surg
- Schedule PT
Job ID R-26934
Location Roseville, California
The Registered Nurse role focuses primarily on the clinical direction and coordination of a patient-care team in collaboration with the medical staff to provide a full range of patient services. The Registered Nurse will function within the full scope of licensure to provide patient care; assess patient and family needs; implementation of the plan of care; review and evaluate the effectiveness. The Registered Nurse also provides care based on the age-related needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient with consideration of their developmental/psychosocial needs, environmental safety, education needs, communication style and level of understanding.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Nurse - State Licensure - RN
- BLS - American Heart Association
Minimum of six (6) months area specific acute care experience within the last two (2) years Preferred
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of basic nursing skills and effective English written and communication skills.
- Independently practices and prioritizes multiple demands in an ever-changing environment.
- Good interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) and teamwork skills are required.
Pay Range: $65.54 - $86.80