- Location Pennsylvania
- Specialty Rehabilitation
- Schedule FT
Responsible to assist the Director of Medical Services in the management of the nurse practitioner and medical practice services for an assigned geographical area of PA, NJ, and MD.
- Supports NP recruiting process by conducing phone and or in person interviews; communicates interview results to Director of Medical Services and recruiting department, timely.
- Assists in establishing an orientation schedule, including on-site orientation and off-site orientation.
- Provides initial administrative orientation, ensures necessary human resource paperwork is signed and mailed to corporate human resource department.
- Assists with obtaining signed collaborative agreements between practitioner and attending physicians.
- Provides mentoring of new hires
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Five years experience with a minimum of three years experience within the assigned patient population.
RN with a Masters degree in a clinical nursing area, licensed to practice in the state required. Currently licensed as a Nurse Practitioner. National certification by ANCC or ACNP required.