- Sign-On Bonus 💰 BONUS!
- Location Georgia
- Specialty Home Health
- Schedule FT
$$ $10,000 Sign on Bonus $$
As the Nursing Home Administrator - NHA, you lead the team in making a difference in patients , family members , and employees lives.
Why you should consider the Nursing Home Administrator position:
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Strong succession planning and training that offer growth opportunities
- Our organization is full of helpful, caring, and responsive employees
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business-related activity for this skilled nursing facility to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high-quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
8546 - ProMedica Senior Care of Georgia - Atlanta, GA
NHA License as required by state law.
Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long-term care.
Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
Job Specific Details:
$10,000 sign on bonus
Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master?s degree preferred; NHA License as required by state law.