- Sign-On Bonus 💰 BONUS!
- Location Maryland
- Specialty Rehabilitation
- Schedule FT
$12,000 Sign on Bonus, paid out in quarterly installments!!
The LPN Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities:
This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse Rewards:
- Competitive pay with potential shift incentives
- Early access to earned wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
524 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Chevy Chase, MD
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
- $12,000 Sign on Bonus, paid out in quarterly installments for 1 yr.
- Shift differentials
- Daily Pay Program
- Great Benefit packages to choose from
- Employee Discount (Perk Spot)
- Growth Opportunities and Much More!!
Currently licensed as LPN in state.