- Location Texas
- Schedule FT
Seeking an OB Technician for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
- Functions as sterile member of the operating room nursing team.
- Assists surgeons and professional nursing staff as directed.
- Assists with management of equipment and supplies.
- Assists with orientation of new scrub technician staff.
- Provides call coverage as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited educational program for Surgical Technologist and current CST.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
Must have 1 year working as a OB Tech in an acute care healthcare setting. (RECENT ACUTE CARE EXP IS REQUIRED)
Days and night shifts rotating On-Call REQUIRED
- Salary range from Min 20.99-31.48 (20 years exp)
- EXTENSIVE BENEFITS- All normal benefits to be expected