Travel Nursing

  1. I have been a MA for the past two years and I would like to go to school to become a travel nurse. I have no idea what I have to do for school or what classes to take. If you have any information on what kinds of classes i should look into and any info on travel nursing at all please let me know
  2. Visit coyotedreamer72 profile page

    About coyotedreamer72

    Joined: Jan '07; Posts: 1
    MA Sutter West Medical Group
    Specialty: I am currently an MA


  3. by   caliotter3
    Travel nrsg is an employment avenue for nurses, mostly reserved for Registered Nurses. You need to become a Registered Nurse first. Usually to work for a travel nrsg agency, you will need a strong background in an acute care specialty. You can find all the info you need by exploring your local nrsg school programs and starting with your nrsg pre reqs. Good luck to you.
  4. by   Tweety
    Good luck to you.

    Good advice above. Welcome to Allnurses!