1. Hello! Im a nursing student ADNS from Manati P.R and Im very excited to graduate next year. I would like to know the requirements to get a state licence, preferably form C.T and to know exciting things from this profession.
  2. Visit reimundijanet profile page

    About reimundijanet

    Joined: Apr '06; Posts: 14; Likes: 2


  3. by   nurseangel47
    contact the board of nursing for the particular state you wish to practic in is the best bet...
  4. by   Silverdragon102

    check out the international forum especially the sticky titled Primer to working in the US. Plenty of info there
  5. by   Tweety
    You have to pass NCLEX in one of the states. I agree contacting the BON would be a good place to start. Fortunately for you, being PR you have American citazenship and there's not a lot of drama with that.